The TrueMedX Energy & Wellness Tea are designed for those who need a little boost in mood, energy and health. This ideal journey is nutritionally targeted to promote Energy & Wellness.*
Our goal for the Energy Tea are to provide an uplifting and energetic experiences. By “up regulating” the Endocannabinoid System we can call on its assistance to help with things like energy, general health, and mood & gut regulation. The Endocannabinoid system is the system that regulates our bodies. By providing the Endocannabinoid System with proper resources, it can better regulate the human body.
You will feel the difference with this long lasting tea!!
- Turmeric: Turmeric perhaps the best anti-inflammatory on the planet, turmeric continually outperforms other Pharma anti-inflammatories in study after study. Turmeric is also an influencer or PEA witch is an Endocannabinoid and turmeric as action at the CB1 neuro-receptor and “calms”it.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper is beneficial in two ways, first it contains b-caryopholene witch is an effector of the CB2neuro-receptor and is a direct anti-inflammatory. Second, black pepper contains a flavonoid called piperine. Piperine slows down the functions of the liver a bit, allowing other herbs to absorb better and more completely.
- Red Clover: Red clover contains a flavonoid called liochanin-a. Biochanin-a inhibits FAAH. FAAH is what controls how long something is active at your CB1 euro-receptor. By controlling access and timing to CB1 we think we can allow the body better control.
- Ginger: Ginger is a well known anti-inflammatory and aids in digestion and gut health. Ginger can also help with digestive upset or nausea.
- Sage: Sage is a wonderful her that has anti-inflammatory properties with better target the lungs and breathing. Sage is uplifting and energetic.
- Black Cumin: Black cumin also contains b-caryophollene and has been shown to be a wide ranging and efficacious herb across the body. Black cumin also help with inflammation of the lungs and breathing pathways.
- Peppermint: Peppermint affects the TRP channel which is the “entourage” channel for the Endocannabinoid System.
We take the art of tea to a whole new level!
Our teas combine the best of both worlds. Our bodies like to use “fat” based substances differently then “water” based substances. Generally fats are harder to break down and go to the liver for processing. Fats can combine a ton of precursor molecules we need to run our master regulatory system. Fats get stored as triglycerides and our bodies use them for longer term energy stores and to perform larger actions. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids are the highest forms of these fats our bodies need. Olive oil contains the precursor molecule for omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in something called oleic acid. Water based molecules that are capable of being absorbed are very quickly absorbed, for the most part, before action in the liver. Water based molecules have a tendency to target certain areas of the body with immediate resources. For instance Milk Thistle will target the liver with the majority of its medicinal actions.
When we combine oil/fat based hemp derived CBD oil with plant based water molecules we can realize the power of both sides of how our bodies want to take in nutrients. We can also use these facts to intelligently design bioceuticals.